Get Access to The FREE Exclusive Study of Findings Now
Topics Covered In This Report
After interviewing US physicians across a variety of specialties including primary care, dermatology, cardiology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncology and psychiatry, this study helps to uncover answers for the future of telehealth in healthcare
- Does the type of medical practice have an impact on the speed of adopting
a telehealth process?
- How does age or seniority of a physician correlate with willingness to use telehealth?
- For what types of patients or situations are physicians utilizing telehealth?
- What barriers do practices encounter when implementing telehealth or telemedicine technology?
- How do physicians keep up with the changing telehealth guidelines and financial coverage?
- What does the future of telehealth look like for medical practices?